|general selection||College Basic Compulsory||Major||culture||graduation credits|
|Major Core||Major Extended||Major Core or Major Extended||Major credit||culture mandatory||culture selection||culture credits|
- 1) Whether or not the minimum graduation credits (total credits) and major credits or more have been obtained for each college and department.
- 2) Those who have completed all the basic compulsory (culture mandatory, core culture mandatory standards), basic basic (or culture), and compulsory major (major core and major extended) courses
- 3) Those with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher. Those eligible for early graduation have a cumulative rating of 4.0 or higher regardless of their school number.
- 4) Those who completed English-only courses.
- 5) A person who scored more than a certain score in each university's English proficiency test.